Musti Group is the leading Nordic pet care specialist operating in Finland, Sweden and Norway. They serve the Nordic customers in all channels through store chains such as Musti ja Mirri & Arken Zoo and through pureplay online retail brands such as Peten Koiratarvike, Vetzoo and Animail.
With a growing online business, Musti Group realized they had an opportunity to increase sales by improving their experience online, but lacked strategic direction and the right tools to take the next steps.
- Insufficient personalization tool and capabilities for web personalization
- Lacked strategic direction for inbound personalization
- Lacked competence & resources
Remotion helped out set the strategic direction for the website in terms of marketing, personalization and traffic drivers to site. We also conducted an RFP for personalization engine and took leading roles in implementation and use case development.
- Content marketing
- Customer and pet life cycle communication on the web
- Personalized product recommendations with several different types of algorithms:
- Recently purchased with replenishment cycles
- Recently viewed
- Purchased together, viewed together
- Affinity based on offline & CRM data
- And many more…
”…I like Remotion’s approach where it’s a joint delivery together with our resources – effects persist long after they are gone.”
– Malin Nygren, Chief Customer Officer, Musti Group
We helped with the implementation of the personalization tool, both from a technical and a business perspective.
- 100+ campaigns/tests executed
- Use case roadmap and strategic direction
- Test and learn strategy with an MVP approach established
- Personalization and A/B testing included as natural elements in UX design, navigation and marketing.
- 30% of direct purchases on site comes from recommendation models.
- 15% of total revenue is generated by or attributable to personalization efforts.